Sai Baba's miracles: an overview
Author: Dr. Dale Beyerstein
Web version by Ted Powell
This book has been originally published in paper form in 1994, with the title "Sai
Baba's miracles: an overview" (B. Premanand Publisher, Podanur, India, 1994).
Successively Ted Powell has edited its transposition on the internet, and below I report
the link to the original site. At this point, since this website deals with critical views
about Sai Baba, I considered interesting to enclose Dr. Beyerstein's work to this site,
without altering the original text.
Download the book in HTML format
If you are interested, you can download the book (ZIP
file), to read it offline.
Click on the button below to download the file (size: about
- Editor's Introduction
- Sai Baba: Omniscient and Omnipotent?
- Did Sai Baba Resurrect Someone From The Dead?
- Does Sai Baba Have Complete Telepathic Knowledge?
- Hislop's Claim For Sai Baba's Telepathic Knowledge
- British Wit
- Sai Baba on Winston Churchill
- Churchill's Wit, Represented by Everyone Else
- Early 20th Century Britain
- Sai Baba on Ramsay Macdonald
- Biographers of Ramsay Macdonald on the Same Incident
- Thomas Edison
- Sai Baba's Explanation of Edison's Deafness
- Edison Biographer M. Josephson's Debunking of this Myth
- Albert Einstein
- Sai Baba on Einstein's Kindness to a Little Girl
- Ronald Clark Debunks This Story
- Sai Baba on Judgment of Character
- History of India
- Sai Baba on Alexander the Great
- Comment by Dr. Anthony Barrett, Professor of Classics, the
University of British Columbia
- The New Testament and the Life of Jesus of Nazareth
- Sai Baba's Claims About the Time Of Jesus's Birth
- The Month and Day of Jesus' Birth
- Clement of Alexandria on the Month and Day of Jesus's Birth
- J.A.S. Evans, Head, Classics Department, the University of
British Columbia, on Sai Baba's Dating Jesus's Birth at 2 B.C.
- Paul Mosca, Professor Of Hebrew, UBC, on Sai Baba's Dating of 2
- Paul Mosca's Comment on Sai Baba' Claim that Jesus's Birthday
Was a Sunday
- Sai Baba's First Statement About the Meaning of the Star of
- Sai Baba's Second Statement About the Meaning of the Star of
- The Religious Practices of Judea
- Sai Baba on Jesus's Attitude Toward Temple Ritual
- The Gospels On Jesus's Attitude Toward Temple Rituals
- Jesus Endorsing Sacrifice at the Temple
- Jesus Endorsing Sacrifice at the End of His Ministry
- Paul Mosca's View of Jesus's Position on Sacrifice
- Jesus and Money-changers, According to Mark
- Sai Baba on Temples (1)
- Sai Baba on Temples (2)
- Paul Mosca on the Temple of Jerusalem
- Jesus' Crucifixion
- Sai Baba on Judas Iscariot's Name (1)
- Sai Baba on Judas Iscariot's Name (2)
- Sai Baba's Claim that Jesus was on an Eight-Day Fast Prior to
- Another Version Of Sai Baba's Remark
- Uno Langmann's Comments on the Crucifix
- William S. Dale's Comments on the Crucifix
- Indian Classical Music
- Mrs. Kamala Sarathy's Description of Sai Baba's Knowledge of
- Data for Alternate Hypothesis, As Reported by Mrs. Sarathy
- Physical Sciences
- Sai Baba's Knowledge of Geology, and Its Relationship to
Chemistry, Physics and Botany
- Sai Baba's Comprehension of the Meanings of Scientific Terms
- Patent Law
- Sai Baba on Patent Law
- T. Ganesh U. Pai in Conversation With A Sai Baba Devotee Who Is
- Lawrence Babb On Sai Baba's Knowledge of Sanskrit
- Sai Baba on `Dharma'
- Joseph Campbell on `Dharma'
- The Origin of `Guru' According to Sai Baba
- What Accounts for Sai Baba's Mistakes?
- H. Murphet Quoting from Dr. Bhagavantam on Sai Baba's Attitude
- Knowledge of Devotees' Lives
- Kanu's Claim
- Haraldsson's Survey of Devotees
- Haraldsson on Sai Baba's Predictions
- Premanand's Account of Ramaswamy's Audience With Sai Baba
- Transcript of Audiences With Sai Baba, By Devotee Annemarie
- Audience with Phyllis Krystal
- Sundry Miracles
- Healings and Rescues
- Does Sai Baba's Life Fulfil Ancient Prophesies?
Home pages: BC Skeptics,