"There were earlier leaders - all of them very nice men! Such as Harry Mansbridge, Ron Laing, Lucas Ralli - all of them with disillusionments. One who was tenacious in following up reported cases of anomaly and betrayal was the Australian head, Terry Gallagher. Lucas Ralli was told in great detail about the Sai Baba abuse-suicide case of Keith Ord but was in deep psychological denial. See the tragic Keith Ord story, Times of London: Monday August 27, 2001. Three die after putting faith in guru. By Dominic Kennedy -: “The Times has learnt that three Britons have apparently taken their lives after placing hope in India’s most popular holy man”. More recently, an important former UK Sathya Sai Organization leader, Aime Levy, has had awakenings but has not wished to make these public".
"These continuing Sai Baba center members have allowed themselves, year after year, to be party to defamation of many former devotees by the core leaders, and by Internet defamers - chiefly Gerald Moreno with whom some of them league closely - which has been echoed all the way down the leadership hierarchy. See also: Gerald “Joe” Moreno on Wikipedia, and refutation of his allegations against Robert Priddy. " Moreno began his activity in earnest against practically any individual who criticized his idol, Sathya Sai Baba. By reference to the Internet Wayback Machine, a likely candidate for focused commencement of this activity is: 31 Mar 2009, at 19:28. Highly qualified, independent lawyers in three countries have stated emphatically that Moreno’s many defamations, and acting on them by intruding into community settings, jobs and professions in a number of countries and attacking individuals and families, are highly actionable".
Top Sathya Sai Organization leaders around the world who have:
- Ignored the afflicted individuals and families and
- Hidden vital facts from many rank-and-file devotees include:
Michael Goldstein, John (Jack) Hislop, Indulal Shah, William Harvey, Bob Bozzani, Hal Honig, Jagadeesan, Ashok Bhagani, Thorbjørn Meyer, Steen Piculell, Leonardo Gutter, T.Sri Ramanathan, Pal Dhall, Bernard Gruber, Pietro Marena, Jörgen Möllgård, Richard Friedrich, John Behner.
(Note the incredible top-heaviness of males in the Sathya Sai hierarchy!).
"In regard to the Hindu community, see the note to me from one of the most notable Hindus in his country: Sathya Sai Baba: ‘Considerable Concern’ In Wider Hindu Community
There has been a huge effort by former devotees to bring to international attention the facts relating to:
- serial sexual abuse of young males
- police killings in Sai Baba bedroom (V.P.B. Nair. B.Premanand. R.Priddy: Sai Baba Bedroom Killings)
- financial scandals concerning vast donations from many countries
- scams involving the sale of apartments at Puttaparthi
- cover up by successive Indian governments
- repeated failure of Sai Baba’s prophecies and promises disease cure
- huge misappropriation of funds from donors worldwide, deployed to incredible pomp and extravagance
- Sai Baba’s very serious errors in regard to scientific and historical facts (covered very well by the Australian scholar Brian Steel: my commentary and links to these groundbreaking pieces are found in - Revealing Materials On Sai Baba Of India and Huge Sai Baba Gaffes)